Video Problems

@gcalheiros,
It seems he doesn’t really want his problem investigated or fixed. You’ve asked twice for his help, and for a Highjackthis capture. We know you tried. :wink: :grinning:

1 Like

Because I care about the security of my system forgive me for not wanting to run random crap from the internet especially with administrative rights.

My previous win 7 system which didn’t have this problem (and did have the same graphics card) had 8 years to be hijacked and virus infected. This new system has been alive for two weeks.

Hello. Yonni.

I understand your concern for protection of your system - - and you would be correct to mistrust a request to run some unknown software on your system IF that suggestion came from a dodgy/untrustworthy source - but, in this case, the request is coming from a known and trusted source (DxO) in the quest to solve your video problem.

If you re-read this post (above) from Gustavo I reckon you’ll find that this is a safe & reasonable request/suggestion (notwithstanding the unfortunately scary name of the “HijackThis” tool).

Regards, John M

3 Likes

Hello,

This tool has been used by us to identify problems for a lot of years. In DxO we would never make an user install something that could harm his OS.

Generating this report is the only way we could help you identify your problem.

Anyone else with this problem can try deinstalling the Realtek sonic radar app (part of an audio driver install) and rebooting.

I have got the same Issue and posted it on the 11 July.
I will send you the Log from my PC, but i dont know how. I Cant upload it because my account is to new.

Regards!
Guido

Hello,

• Thank you. You can upload the file to our server upload.dxo.com under your Forum name instead of the ‘support ticket number’ field.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hello,

i‘ve the same problem with my nVdia qudro M4000.
The answer of support was disable gpu in DxO.PhotoLab.exe.config with
False

In beta i’ve the same problem.

Hello,

Thank you. Then can you provide us with “Hijackthis” report?

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

file send on upload.dxo.com

Thank you!

1 Like

Done.

Regards

Guido

Good morning!

Thank you, guys. Got both reports.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hello Guido.

On your log we could identify the software “Nahimic”, which might be causing this problem. It is a software that is pre-installed on some windows’ versions, used for gaming purposes.
I suggest you to:

1- Make sure Nahimic is updated.
2- If it is updated and the problem still happens, uninstall it and check again.

Thanks,
Gustavo.

Removed MSI Gaming Center & Nahimic from the PC
Now everything works fine

Regards!

Guido

2 Likes

Hello @nyghtfalcon and @seanlinear,

We are still waiting the “Hijackthis” reports from you to solve your problems. You see the problem is already solved for @Firefoto.

Please, provide them to us and we’ll do the analysis asap.

Thank you,
Regards,
Svetlana G.

2 Likes

It’s solve for me.

Thank you @gcalheiros and @sgospodarenko

1 Like

Hello, @sbunny
Can you explain what exactly solved your issue?

Bonjour,

nous étions en contact via mail pour le dépannage.
Je vous ai répondu ava t hier pour vous signaler que le process qui posait problème était le SS2svc64.exe appartenant à l’appli Asus Suite Sonic.

Vous n’avez pas eu ma réponse ?

Cordialement

Non, je n’avais pas reçu votre réponse. Merci pour l’info !

1 Like