Video Problems

Hello,

Thank you. Then can you provide us with “Hijackthis” report?

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

file send on upload.dxo.com

Thank you!

1 Like

Done.

Regards

Guido

Good morning!

Thank you, guys. Got both reports.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hello Guido.

On your log we could identify the software “Nahimic”, which might be causing this problem. It is a software that is pre-installed on some windows’ versions, used for gaming purposes.
I suggest you to:

1- Make sure Nahimic is updated.
2- If it is updated and the problem still happens, uninstall it and check again.

Thanks,
Gustavo.

Removed MSI Gaming Center & Nahimic from the PC
Now everything works fine

Regards!

Guido

2 Likes

Hello @nyghtfalcon and @seanlinear,

We are still waiting the “Hijackthis” reports from you to solve your problems. You see the problem is already solved for @Firefoto.

Please, provide them to us and we’ll do the analysis asap.

Thank you,
Regards,
Svetlana G.

2 Likes

It’s solve for me.

Thank you @gcalheiros and @sgospodarenko

1 Like

Hello, @sbunny
Can you explain what exactly solved your issue?

Bonjour,

nous étions en contact via mail pour le dépannage.
Je vous ai répondu ava t hier pour vous signaler que le process qui posait problème était le SS2svc64.exe appartenant à l’appli Asus Suite Sonic.

Vous n’avez pas eu ma réponse ?

Cordialement

Non, je n’avais pas reçu votre réponse. Merci pour l’info !

1 Like

Just to add, I also get this but on a second PC (Windows 10) that I don’t have access to at the moment to try HijackThis.

This has always happened only on this PC and only with Dxo PhotoLab both version 1 and now version 2. I’ve reinstalled Windows 10 plenty of times. I have an Asus board which has the Sonic Radar on it so I will remove it when I get a chance as suggested on one of the posts here.

This occurs on a mouse over event, i.e. I just run the mouse cursor over the controls.

I logged a support ticket for this sometime ago, but I never heard anything back after a few suggestions from the support desk.

I found using here was the only way of getting support to actually do any thing. The problem of left behind dop’s ignored or said to a Windows problem, until pushed on the forum when it was said to be many miner pl problems and after some years finally sorted. So don’t t give up here it’s the only way of getting it sorted. As l as you may gather are not much of a support fan!

Is this issue restricted to nVidia graphics cards/drivers? Has anyone reported this problem with AMD graphic cards/drivers?

I’m having the same problem with a nvidia 1060 card, and have had other unrelated problems in the past with nvidia drivers that cleared up after downgrading the driver or switching to an AMD card.

Hello @lightfirecreative,

It looks like exactly the problem when some other app interfering on the video board communication. But without the Hijack report we can’t tell you which one and as the result to suggest the solution.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hello,

• Frankly speakiing I do not remember the cases with AMD.
  • If you provide us with the Hijack report we wioll be able to analyze your problem.

Thank you,
Regards,
Svetlana G.

I had this problem for some time. After reading this thread I have removed Sonic Studio software (probably bundled with my Asus motherboard or maybe Video card) and the problem has disappeared. It is interesting that this fixed another problem: some time ago my Chrome browser began to start slowly (about 4s delay). After removing Sonic Studio it starts without any delay. That was probably related to a strange update, as discussed at https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10TechSupport/comments/a1h5yg/audio_software_restart_popup/

So this is definitely not a DxO software bug.

Thanks,
Alex

2 Likes

NyghtFalcon-hijackthis.zip (3.9 KB)

The log file is attached.

Hello, is the problem still actual to you? It has been a long time, and we couldn’t find any problem on the logs you sent.