Compare several photos in same view

It’s not a processing limitation: Aperture let you compare processed raws at any magnification with synchronized scrolling of the images fifteen years ago.

1 Like

HI
Since I opened this feature request in August 2019 in DPL2 it is very strange for me not having it in DPL7

On top of that it is the topic with the most votes…

It is not strange to me at all. In any given year perhaps 8 or 10 new features are added, and most have not be been specifically requested by us. The implementation of any requested features from the backlog is relatively rare.

Mark

I think you exagerate a lot the meaning of feature.

I consider the full PhotoLab experience to include both Viewpoint and FilmPack. Anything less would be missing valuable features. I track the new features every year. Some years there are a few more and some years a few less, but on average there are 8 to 10 features added that were not there the year before. Some features are obviously more major than others, some people may not find certain new features useful, and some features are unfinished and need additional functionality to be competitive such as LUTs. But on average my count is correct.

As a result, my expectations for what will be added each year are pretty low. There are dozens of backlogged features that are ignored and many other desirable new features that are available in competing software that need to be added. With only 8 to 10 new features across the entire PhotoLab suite each year, I am concerned whether DxO will be able to catch up.

Mark

3 Likes

Not listening to customers’ requests is a very good way to lose them, imho.

3 Likes