Why my new post is not published?

I have put down a bug description for the latest Photolab 5 to inform the forum readers. It is regarding my ticket request 327904 that I have opened. However, it has never been published. I would like to know the reason why???

The latest Photo Lab v 5.2.0 built 4732 is supposed to support Leica SL2-S camera as the support by PurRaw 2.0. However, when I try to open the DNG file captured by Leica SL2-S and Sigma DG DN 14-24mm f2.8 lens, I receive the error message prompted as “Internal error (Correction failed on the execute stage)”. I have attached one DNG file for reference, but all the images taken by this combo have received the same error message. I have corresponding modules downloaded prior to viewing the file. The trial version of PurRaw 2.0 is working fine. To work on this combo and wait for the PurRaw function ported to Photlab 5.2, I have downloaded PurRaw 2.0 trial version. However, my trial version has just expired, but the latest Photolab 5.2 is not working for this combo. I really don’t why it can happen as it has already been supported by PurRaw. It should be simply ported to PhotoLab 5.0 elite version.