Unknown Processing Error

Hello,
Most of the images I want to export with deep prime fail due to an Unknown Error. Its just one image at a time, any format, any color space.
Running windows 10, Ryzen 9, 64gb, 2080ti.

Good morning @cmarentis and welcome to the forum,

Could you, please, provide us with your logs ( Log files – %UserProfile%\Documents\DxO PhotoLab 4 logs) in order @Lucas can investigate?
You can zip and attach them directly here.

Thank you
Regards,
Svetlana G.

Dear Svetlana,
I replied to the email you sent me yesterday with the requested files. Hope you can solve it.
Kind regards,
Cristian.

Dear Cristian,

• Could you, please, clarify what mail have you sent the files to? As I asked you to attach them directly to this post I do not know now where to look for them.

Thank you,
Regards,
Svetlana G.

My bad…(note to self: never reply to emails when jet lagged). When trying to attach the files, it says that new users cannot upload files.
I uploaded them to dropbox, here is the link.

Thanks again,
Cristian.

Good morning,

Thank you, Cristian. @Lucas could you, please investigate?

Thank you,
Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hello @cmarentis,

I can see the error in your logs. I also see that DeepPRIME processing is incredibly slow compared to what you should get with your GPU.

A few ideas for now:

• Are you running other GPU intensive programs at the same time?
  • You have Windows 10 1909, DeepPRIME is faster with Windows 10 2004 and later (but it should already run fine with 1909)

I also checked your graphics driver and they look almost up to date so probably not an issue.

Hello Lucas,
I was very happy when the first two tries were successful after updating both Windows and the GPU drivers. Unfortunately that was it. All my other attempts failed the same way: “unknown error”. And no, nothing else is running in the background, just PL and Lightroom.
Thanks,
Cristian.

Could you send the new logs after reproducing again the issue?
You may send them in private or through upload.dxo.com (with your forum username instead of ticket number) if you don’t want them to go public.

Hey Lucas,
Just uploaded the files at upload.dxo.com as you mentioned. I still get the message that new members cannot upload files if I try that here. Hope you can get to the root of this.

Thank you, I’ve gathered the files for further investigation. We’ll get back to you once we know more.

Lucas