A new cheatsheet of keyboard shortcuts for both Mac and Windows users (the shortcuts are different for both, hence DxO doesn’t disclose them, not a service to either Mac or Windows users) would be a great help. Thank heavens for the other users who have sussed out this advanced functionality and share the wealth.
Here’s what I could find for the Mac edition of PhotoLab 2. They seem to all be working in PhotoLab 3 as well. I’ve added the French word for which the shortcut seems to have originally been created. Most keyboard shortcuts are excessively anglocentric. It’s a pleasure to find an application where the keyboard shortcuts were carefully and thoughtfully honed for another language.
There are very useful keyboard shortcuts which remain undocumented.
I’ll try to grab some more:
Undocumented Main Tools
- R - crop (récadrer)
- W - white balance picker (that’s a new one)
- Y - red eye (yeux: eyes)
- D - show the image without corrections (deactiver)
- X - unknown
- N - repair image (nettoyer - clean)
- M - hand tool (main - hand) very useful to disable white balance as second press does not disable tools, always one has to be turned on
Documented in Menus
- C - split preview (very useful)
- I - gives information on tool in use in top right corner of image
- G - grid
- F - quick navigation to FilmPack
- H - quick navigation to Histogram
- L - quick navigation to Essential tools
- K - quick navigation to Light group
- V - quick navigation to Viewpoint
- T - move/zoom (not sure how this works)
I don’t know which if any of these will work in Windows.