Tutorial DxO PhotoLab by the user

Hello,
I wrote four tutorials dedicated to the use of DxO PhotoLab.

As a DxO user, I give you my tips and tricks which might make you more efficient.

1- Discovering DxO PhotoLab
A quick overview for users used others development software

2- Efficiency with DxO PhotoLab - The means to get quickly to better results
Intended for experienced users, it explains the functioning and gives some recipes for more efficiency.

3- Local Adjustments with DxO PhotoLab - Enhance the visibility of your photos
A user guide to Enhance the visibility of your photos

4- Perspective correction with DxO ViewPoint
A reflection on the perspective correction in photography

I hope you will enjoy these tutorials.
Pascal

http://dxo.tuto.free.fr/

14 Likes

Hello Pascal,
Congratulations on this wonderful and complete tutorial. Really a good job!
Thank you very much for the help you give to beginners on DxO and to whom I advise reading.
Best regards

3 Likes

Tutorials are up to date for PhotoLab 3 :wink:
Enjoy
Pascal

9 Likes

Thank you, Pascal! :tada::gift:

2 Likes

I just wanted to thank you for putting forth a very thorough and helpful set of tutorials. I’m a 3 year user of PhotoLab and I leraned several things that I didn’t know about certain features of PhotoLab. Your tutorials were concise. I plan to re-read them several times to make sureI I understand certain procedures. Again, thanks for your efforts!

Larrymc

4 Likes

Hey, Pascal, thanks so much for these tutorials!
I went there looking for a solution to my frustration with the local adjustments equaliser (its inability to make small warmth adjustments) and failed to find what I was looking for but found so much more! Just to start with, discovering that I could edit a gradated mask with the eraser is really nice. The keyboard shortcut tips are also a big plus. Thanks so much!
I agree with you, though, that the control points need refinement. They don’t select as well as they did for me in Capture NX2.

3 Likes