The new version with 351 new Optics Modules isn't available?

I have version 6.3.1 build 134. I want to use the new optics modules for the Nikon Z lenses but how do I get them?

Thank you.
John

They download automatically when you open the images.

That’s what I thought should happen, but it is not working.

You can download them manually with the “DXO Optics Modules” menu.

Mail received this morning:
“This last series of updates is already available for users of DXO Filmpack, DXO ViewPoint and Nik Perspective EFEX in Nik Collection tools. DXO optical modules for DXO Photolab and DXO Pureraw will be available shortly.”

They are not in the list of modules that can be downloaded. i have just checked for the third time.

What camera and lenses do you have ?

Nikon Z9 with Nikkor Z 100-400 f/4.5-5.6 VR S with the 1.4TC. Note I also have the Nikkor Z 105 and Nikkor Z 24-120 both of which are working OK with the modules loaded.

John

The Nikkor Z 100-400 F/4.5-5.6 VR S is just available today for Nik Collection v5.6.
You have to wait a bit for PL

Worth the try: The modules folder contains a database file that you could delete (or rename for fallback) and PhotoLab should reload the database file that, hopefully, lists the new modules.

Ah! I have just read the email advertising the new 351 modules correctly. Thanks for your help. At least I have updated my Nik Collection. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: