Selecting Images For Export

When I process a batch of images through DxO PL2, I assign five star ratings to the images I want to use and export as TIFFs. Is there any easy way to select by rating - so only the five star images will be processed for export? I have been manually selecting these images. There must be an easier way to do this - but I can’t find it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

David

Use the filter button that sits right of the sort button at the left edge of the film strip. Then you can select all images shown with cmd-a (ctrl-a on win) and start processing.

3 Likes

Thanks. That was was I needed!

David

… and don’t forget green traffic light.
You can choose file to export apart from notations.
Pascal

1 Like

yes, good point, but then you’ll have to click individual items on (or off) unless you always click the light on when you have done customising, which could grow into a habit.

This is the strangest “select” feature I have ever seen. Basically you have to unselect what you don’t want to see. Since the batch of images I have are either five stars or no stars, I just unselect the no stars option and I see the five star images. I am used to situations where you just “select five star” to see what I want. The French think differently, I guess!

David

1 Like

:joy: Maybe. But we have requests to change this logic.So not now but in future it will be :wink:

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

I hope the option will be back then to select all images for Export on which there were made any changes. This was the very useful default back in DXO OP days I guess until Vers. 9 or 10. (???)