Problem with new Fuji XF 23mm 1.4 LM WR

Dear all,

I recently bought the new Fuji XF 23mm 1.4 LM WR which currently has no optical profile from DXO. Unfortunately, PhotoLab takes for this lens automatically the optical profile of the old Fuji XF 23mm 1.4. This leads to a wrong correction and lines are not straight after the correction. What can I do till the correct optical profile is released?

Best regards
Christoph

Good morning!

Let me ask @Marie to have a look.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hello,

this lens is on my roadmap, we should release optic modules for it around June.

Regards,
Marie

Thanks for the info. But what to do till then. How to deactivate the wrong profile?

I had the same problem with a Sigma lense and the only way way it stoped when an updated file was provide by Marie. Sorry mixed things up, the Sigma wasn’t working in PL5 after being OK in PL4. I had a Canon 70-100mk 2 reading Mk1 data and there was nothing I could do untill they produced the Mk2 data. In my case there really wasn’t any diffrence between them though.

Hello,

to uninstall an optic module you go to “Installed DxO Optocs Modules” menu :
Yous elect your module and click on “Remove” if Removable is set to Yes. If it isn’t, with PL select a folder where you have images made with another lens.

Regards,
Marie

Hello @chris2 ,

support of Fuji XF 23mm F1.4 R LM WR (along with Fuji XF 50mm F1.0 R WR and Tamron 18-300mm for Fuji) has been released on June 15th.

Marie

@Marie Thank you so much :smile:

1 Like