Problem with exporting files intel arc 770

if you are so sure why all the anxiety ? “Is it possible to give me an estimate in when this issue will be fixed. Thank you.” (c) somebody who is sure that it will be fixed soon

Why didn’t you quote this post of mine.

why you are so defensive about your poor choice of GPU ? add some bucks and treat yourself to a proper GPU

like “Intel is way ahead of Nvidia” ? we all know that is a BS…

Poor choice of GPU, really. As I said, the GPU works with all the software I throw at it, including DaVinciResolve 18.
DXO Photolab6 also works with the ARC A770 GPU, only issue at the moment is with DXO Deep Prime XD, which I am sure will be taken care of by DXO and Intel, what makes you think this is only an Intel Issue.
And the Intel UHD 770 GPU also works with all the software I throw at it with no issues, it’s just a tad slow, but that should be a given as it’s an integrated GPU into the CPU. Heck, if I was not able to find a discreet GPU as was the case when Nvidia was hording all their GPU’s so they can inflate their prices. The Integrated GPU in the Intel processor would have sufficed.

Why are you quoting a quarter my post. How old are you, you sound like an angry teenager.

I received an email today from DXO support and was told that DXO and Intel are working on resolving this software bug.

To me from DXO support.

We have been informed by our development team that they are currently working with Intel to fix the problem you are having. As soon as a resolution is available, we will let you know and it will be included in a future update to DxO PhotoLab 6. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thank you for contacting DxO Customer Support.

Seth - DxO Labs Support Team

I already told you, qoute “I graduated from college a year and half before 3dfx was founded”… you either lack attention to what people say or have memory loss issues :neutral_face:

You well know that is not the post I am talking about. As I said. Why are you quoting a quarter of my post.
To be quite honest with you, your are starting to become annoying.
You are not here to help anyone, you are just the typical troll looking for attention, the wrong attention I might add.

I made a short hand held video with my smartphone to show the issue with DXO PhotoLab6 and the Intel ARC A770 discreet GPU and DXO “DeepPrimeXD”.

Update:

A few hours after my video above went up DXO released an update to PhotoLab6 and the DXO Deep PrimeXD issue with the Intel ARC A770 discreet GPU is now fixed.

1 Like

Hi

Can confirm that the new PhotoLab release 6.10.0 build 284 now works with the Intel ARC 750.

DXO got there in the end and as for the Intel naysayers they can now take the rest of the day off!

rgds
George

1 Like