PL + Fuji!

I know its been brought up few times before but… could this be a new beginning and having DxO supporting Fuji x-trans?

This is from fiju rumors:

If Sigma (3rd party manufacturer) start making lens for Fuji, could DxO get some work at it?

DXO is working on it. The fact that Sigma will be making lenses for cameras using the x-trans sensor will probably not have any impact on when support will be available…

Mark

And the not supporting thing has to do with the sensor’s bayer array eh x-trans array not the lenses.
Demosiacing issue so to speak.

1 Like

I know that, but x-mas is around the corner, I mean x-trans :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

[quote=“OXiDant, post:3, topic:15912, full:true”]
And the not supporting thing has to do with the sensor’s bayer array eh x-trans array not the lenses.
Demosiacing issue so to speak.
[/quote

Except it is no longer a case of “not supporting” it is a case of “it is coming”.

True, that’s a good thing, but coming means until ariving not surported…:yum:
I hope i wil be in v4.x but i suspect it wil be in v5.x key feature thing.

1 Like

Peter,

I can’t be sure, of course, but my best guess would be PL5. I got the impression supporting the x-trans sensor is a lot of work.

Mark.

Yes, and i suspect indeed v5 or maybe v6 who know’s?
Staf would know. :grinning:

It is good to see the progress but it is probably too late for me personally as I have gone back to Lr/Ps full time now. I’ll see how it goes and if the product is good enough I will obviously consider switching. Off topic, but must say the TK7 luminosity/colour range masking panel available as a plugin to Ps is amazing. Takes masking to a new level.

Given DxO’s greatest strengths are DeepPRIME and lens modules that are part of demosaicing I’m not surprised a whole different sensor layout is a big ask.