***PhotoLab Beta-Test program is starting for 2020-2021! (All information to apply inside)***

The button only appears when you are logged in.

George

Happy if ur problem is solved
Got my problem last year while logged in as far as i am concerned.
Cheerio

Looking forward to continue my beta testing journey along with all the nice people in the group. A truly enjoyable project which I gladly contribute to!

1 Like

Please post an email address where people who speak only English can send an application for the Beta program.

I will be glad to join beta program.

Do not send an email. Rather use the Direct Message facility as outlined in an earlier post in this thread.

You need to send a private message from within this site with your details to @CaptainPO, not in an email. Why does it have to be for English speakers only?

Mark

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@Altix you need to follow the instructions, which said to send a direct message to @CaptainPO. You need to delete your message here.

2 Likes

Thank you Johanna
I did not find the private messages inside the forum
I tried something, but I do not find confirmation that the message has been sent to @CaptainPO

I removed the message from here, I hope he will confirm reception.

Kind regards
Donato ALTIERI (Altix)

If you look at an earlier message, you will see that by clicking on @CaptainPO’s badge, you can send a direct message from there

1 Like

@Altix
In windows and/or english(?) it’s just called message and only appears when clicking on CaptainPo’s badge when you’re logged in.

George

1 Like

Hi, I don’t know which language is the best to apply, French or English.
anyway
Benoît Gauthier

Mark - I requested English because lots of stuff is in French and I don’t speak French. Also I am not really clear “how” to send a direct message.

Jack Larson

Hi everyone and thanks once again for all your submissions.

I will answer soon to everyone one of those who have sent me a direct message, to proceed and complete your application.
We’re just waiting for some steps on our side, that’s why It’s not sent yet, but it will be hopefuly by end of week/begining of next one the lattest.

So, don’t be worried if I haven’t answered yet, I’ve listed everyone from whom I’ve received a message. :slight_smile:
And we’re thrilled so many people already sent their applications :slight_smile:

Important Notice - you have until the 27th of november to apply !

By the 4th of december, access rights of every account will be finalized. That means that if you’re part of the program, you’ll have access to the beta part of the forums, and if you haven’t applied / are not confirmed, you’ll have your access rights reset to standard.

Thanks once again for the passion and interest in our product.
We can’t wait to start this new program and work with all of you!

Stay tuned !

Best regards,
CaptainPO

2 Likes

Hello @BenoitG and @john4jack,

I’ve hidden your posts as they contain personal info. To apply to a Beta test program, please, send a personal message to CaptainPO. Just click on his avatar and select Send a message.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Actually, as a percentage, very little of this forum is in French even though there are a large number of francophones here. Although my own French is limited and I have no working knowledge of Dutch or German or any of the other languages spoken by members here, I am able to communicate with everyone with very few language issues.

There are a few good quality translators available. Some people here use Google translate, I prefer using DeepL which is a free downloadable app. I believe that DeepL may result in better conversational translations then Google, With it I can communicate easily with our French, German and Dutch contributors and have learned and shared quite a lot as a result.

Mark

2 Likes

Thank you @Joanna and @George.
I think I got it now.
Regards
Altix

Hello Fabrizio,
Of course, I am a candidate again
I will post asked informations on your account
Thanks !