OM system's new body OM-1 support

And why do you ask if you know that ? :innocent:

Can’t remember asking??

The question mark in this post…but it’s all ok I am glad to help :+1:

Thanks for noticing that the OM-1 has indeed been added officially to Lightroom!
It is interesting that Adobe splits the camera list into OM Digital Solution and Olympus cameras :).

My comment was not ment to be a question. Maybe my bad english was the cause…

I received my OM-1 today. Please plan to add its support to PL 5 asap.

3 Likes

I will receive mine next friday. I so agree with you.

2 Likes

Hello, please have a look at this site and request the camera/lens combination you need: Suggest Module - DxO

I can’t see how I can suggest the OM-1 at that page. Select Olympus, and it’s not listed.

Agree, just realized the same. But reading the whole thread now, I saw that Marie from DXO already wrote that it will be supported.

It will definitely be supported since it probably will be an important new camera. So it won’t be a question of if, but of when.

Mark

Hello,

we will support the OM-1 in spring but I can’t provide the date yet.

Regards,
Marie

8 Likes

Hi Marie

As you may be aware the camera distribution and sales are (globally) happening apace.

Interestingly, LightRoom, Capture One and another I cannot recall are now apparently supporting the OM-1…so in common with all my fellow PL5 users, I am eagerly awaiting your confirmation that it will be supported :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello Marie,

thanks for that information. I hope it’ll be early spring and not late spring, as I hope to receive my OM-1 within March. For me it’ll be fine to have beta support really soon and final version later.

Kind regards,

Friedhelm

The OM-1’s sale is going extremely well and there will be a very large number of photographers eagerly waiting for the support to come. I’ll get my copy of the new body on 11th March.

2 Likes

Hello Marie - Do you have an update on when OM-1 camera will be supported. Have just switched over to DXO from Lightroom and my post processing has ground to a halt because Photolab can’t read file?

1 Like

Hi all,

can someone of you who already has the OM-1 provide a raw file that he made himself?

best regards

Guenter

1 Like

Not sure what sort of images you are looking for, here is a link to some XRite ColourChecker images that I took to assess noise performance between my EM1X and the new OM1.

Best wishes, Peter

Thanks @Peter-S ,

I#ve downloaded them, but I’m more interested in real Life photos go landscape, sports, architecture and so on.

Best regards

Guenter

Hello Marie,

Any update re OM-1 support? Currently, I’m back on Lightroom for the foreseeable future.

Ian