Old Olympus E-620 files will not export with Deep prime

I have some old photos taken with an Olympus E-620. This was a rather “noisy” camera so Deep Prime is essential to get the most from the photos. But I only get a red exclamation mark saying that the export failed.
The same result, no export with Deep Prime, applies if I use just CPU or built in graphics (Ryzen 5700G).
Any suggestion would be welcome! Are Deep Prime just not compatible with my old E-620 photos?

It seems to me that someone had had this kind of problem, it was due to the export parameters.
Can you put a screenshot of the export window ?

I’m not sure how to upload pictures to the forum… Below is what I pasted in here…
Anyway, the export works perfect with all other export from other Olympus camera models I have tried so far… (E-30, E-M5 E-M10II and E_M1II )

Good morning and welcome to the forum,

Could you, please, provide some RAW samples from this body?

Please, upload them via upload.dxo.com and let me know when ready.

Thank you
Regards,
Svetlana G.

Thank you for the answer Svetlana.
I will upload some samples as soon as I’m back at my PC later today.

1 Like

I have now uploaded 3 files from Olympus E-620 that PL Elite v5 will not denoise with Deep Prime.
I hope you will have time to look at he issue and hopefully solve it.

Thank you! Got the file. We will investigate the issue.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

I installed the update today, but the issue if anything is even worse. I started with some RAW files from Olympus E-30 and the program gave the error message when mouse over
exclamation mark: “Processing failed in execution stage.”
Newer files from E-M1 II still works fine…

Good morning @TorsteinH ,

The issue fix is in progress and it’s not a part of PL5.0.2 release.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

Hi again Svetlana, I know I maybe is a bit impatient, but do you know if or when we can expect an update that fix the problem?

Best regards

Hello :),

• Of course the question is not “if” as the fix is on the final stage. But I still can’t tell you when. But do not worry, the fix will be announced in the notes so you won’t miss it.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

So far it looks like the latest update has solved all issues. All the E-30, E-620 and E-5 files I have tried works just fine!

1 Like

Thank you for the confirmation!

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like