I am not sure if its me, or something maybe not working. Thats how I understood the new non destructive workflow.
- I export a RAW file from PL3 to lets say Viveza2.
- I do some edits, with several control points and save with a check mark in the box for further processing.
- Than I send it from PL3 picture browser to Color Efex Pro 4, without developing the export.
- In CEP4 again some edits with control points and save with a check mark in the box for further processing.
- Than the same again from PL3 to Viveza2 without developing the export.
Now the question. should the control points I made before still be there? Because the aren’t.
And does that mean if it should be like this, the non destructive workflow only works with in the same plug?