New Beta-test Program for DxO PhotoLab!

Cannot access to this post :sweat:

Hello @Neo,

Welcome aboard! :slight_smile:

• When you are in the EA section you will see separate groups for Feedback, Bug reporting etc and some of them (Bugs for example already suggests a template).

Regards,
Svetlana G.

2 Likes

Hello Ray9
you should send this message as a private message to CaptainPO - just click on his name or circle to the left of his name and you can do it

Sigi

Hello @ray9,

I’ve hidden your post as it contains personal data. Please, send a direct message to CaptainPO as @Sigi recommended you.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

thank you Sigi,

Thank you Svetlana,

I use to click on the reply 's button to share my tests but not to directly exchange messages with people.

Best Regards.

1 Like

Hello Peter,

youl should send this info to CaptainPO via private message - just click on his name and you will see.

Sigi

1 Like

Thanks
I’ve tried, but not sure it was a private message or a new topics
Pierre

I did send a PM and no answer, maybe we can’t apply anymore?

It’s OK, I’v got the message with the link to install Beta version
I’ve installed it and so far it’s work

Good morning,

• Yes, you can (as you can see PeterB59 has just applied). Please, wait a bit, probably your message is not read yet.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

my mistake :slight_smile:

I believe you are supposed to send this information to @CaptainPO rather than publish it here

Mark.

Because of personal reasons I have missed a lot (including this post) and I guess I should be thankful I could still participate in Nik 3.0. Is it OK, if I only test for the Nik bundle? I use it frequently in my workflow and Photolab is getting further and further from my workflow.

Let me know and thanks for your patience with me.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Mark

Hello,

• Sure, no problem.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Can I be added to the list please!
Thanks!
Terry

@terrycym

Hello @terrycym,

You should post a personal message to CaptainPO for that.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Tord S. Eriksson

Hello @Tord and welcome to the Forum,

I’ve hidden all your personal info. You should send your request directly to @ CaptainPO via a personal message.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like