Module for Tamron 17-35mm F/2.8-4 Di OSD

Hello everyone,

I could not find any thread here, or any working page anywhere else, where lenses can be suggested for new modules. Thus I’m posting my request here.

The new Tamron 17-35mm is a lens that will surely attract many photographers. While being a pretty neat lense, it is though struggeling with vignetting and distortion. A manual correction in DxO is rather unsatisfying.

Thus I want to ask if it would be possible to add a module for this lens in the near future?

If you require a lens for the purpose, I’m happy to lend it to you for a while, if that helps to speed up things.

PS: Personally I’m using the Canon mount version on a Sony A7II.

Kind regards!

here is the link: https://www.dxo.com/dxo-photolab/supported-cameras/suggest-module/

@Sigi: Unfortunately this page currently does not offer the option to suggest modules for lenses:

This has been up for a while now, I thought it has been fixed. Just get in touch with support

Hello,

Yep, the work on this page is still in progress. Probably, @Marie-Catherine has the info about this lens.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Thank you for your replies. I’m sure many are interested in the possibility to suggest lenses for new modules.

Regarding the status on my side:
I contacted customer support and received the following reply:

So far great! :slight_smile: All I’m missing now is a notification as soon as the module is made available and an info how high in your priority it is. In case @Marie-Catherine knows more, I’d be happy about information.

Hello,

I’m in discussion with Tamron to get lenses we are late on support.
We will do our best to support 17-35mm soon.

Regards,

That is wonderful news. Thank you very much!