Local Adjustments User Interface: a mini survey is waiting for you ;-)

I think what he wants are panel sliders to replace the current floating “equalizer” design.

Mark

Jim, I see the Local Adjustments palette on the right, but that is not what I was referring to when I commented about having the Local Adjustments on the right. I was referring to the all of the controls associated with the Local Adjustments. The controls that appear when the Local Adjustments tab is selected are extremely small, very difficult to understand what each symbol means and very difficult to select and grab the levers and move them up or down. Just my opinion.

Although I do not like many issues in ON1, this is one thing they got right–being able to select a Local Adjustments tab and then all the local controls appear below the tab, the same size fonts as all other controls and arranged in similar fashion as global controls. Makes it more user friendly with a smaller learning curve.

My only thought is the pallet list is getting a little crowded. However, if a Local Adjustments pallet were movable, there might be some real estate available in the left column.

Unless the left column becomes too crowded with the new History palette :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sounds like a good argument for a second monitor. Now, I only have to convince my wife!

1 Like

Very good idea. It would be boring to select a local adjustment and have to search the slides in the sidebar.

Yes, and the same size as the panel sliders used for global adjustments. Thank you, mwsilvers.

answer to survey.

1 Like

Hello there!
I’d like to thank all of you!!! We have received so many useful feedback through this mini survey, you not only shared your experience, but many of you also suggested several nice ideas to improve our user interface!

The survey is now CLOSED.
Thank you again!

…and see you on the next one :wink:
Steven.