Lens profiles/manual lens adapter and Nikkor lenses

New guy here.

New to DxO and have decided this is where I’ll start processing raw files given I am using an X-Trans sensor.

Small dilemma about a manual lens adapter.

I have a Fujifilm XT4 and Fujifilm XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS lens.The lens information module downloaded efficiently and smoothly.

Not so (of course), for my two older Nikkor lenses I am testing for resolution, aberrations, colour saturation etc. The lenses are -

Nikkor AF-S 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5 G IF-ED DX and

Nikkor AF 180mm f/2.8 D ED (FX)

Attaching the lenses to the XT4 body is a manual adapter produced by K&F Concept.

As mentioned, there is no lens date sent to the camera for lens corrections.

I’m trying to find ascertain if there is a work around to extract lens data into PhotoLab 5 or is this just impossible.

If so, should I be looking elsewhere for my raw conversions then? Thank you.

Welcome to the forum, @Razbak.

PhotoLab offers to download modules automatically, based on metadata stored in the files it gets. If there is no data about the lens that was used, PhotoLab’s use is limited to the more generic tools. You can check supported gear here.

If your Nikkor lenses are supported on a comparable Nikon APS-C body, you could try to edit metadata to trick PhotoLab into using those modules, something that will not be usable in your case, because of the different colour filter array of X-Trans sensors.

Combining Nikkor lenses with Fuji “X” bodies is something that PhotoLab will only be able to support generically, without the goodies that are specific to PhotoLab - and with beta support, as DxO calls it.