Is it possible to revert to Nik collection 3

Nik 4 is not working correctly with Lightroom. Is it possible to revert to version 3 ? This is the version that supports M1 Native if I recall correctly …

No release of the Nik Collection fully supports Apple Silicon Macs. Rosetta 2 can handle the Niks though.

If you still got a Nik version 3 installer somewhere on your drive or in a backup, you should be able to use Nik3 again…but you might need to completely remove Nik 4 before installing Nik 3 and you might want to check the EULA if you’re allowed to revert, depending on how you got your licenses.

Check your DxO Shop account for available downloads and licensing.

Thanks. Is there a NIK removal tool available? I seem to remember that there was one …

The installer is usually accompanied by an uninstaller…and then, there is this page:

Not sure if and how the tool works with Nik 4…

Thank you. For Information: reverting to 3 worked on my Intel MacBook but not my M1 mini. I removed 4 ran the cleanup tool and installed 3. No filters were installed in PS, and running the NIK suite from Lightroom produced various problems with the programs not launching. I reinstalled 4, which has got me back to square one.

You might have given up too soon…