I need your opinion again: just Yes or No!

No, I see no advantage(or disadvantage) to ordering exports in any fashion.

1 Like

Same here! also the same folder system :slight_smile:
@StevenL:
Ive rather that the time to write this priority system is used for some other things as XMP readout at the front or when the moduleyou need to change is “export to disk”:
The change to (de)select IPTC/XMP/EXIF data per group/exportcommand.
(a preference sub window which you can use to create a export preset:
now you can delete all or nothing of the EXIF.
export%20proposal

priority of which denoise type image is processed when is for me non interesting.
i don’t be pulling the faxpaper when i hit “send” :grin: i just do something else.

I agree with Marvin Reinhart. But StevenL tell us a little bit more: why are you proposing this?

NO.

I want all my exports done. Prime or not.

1. If Prime exports are computed by the GPU there should be an opportunity to let the CPU process the ordinary ones in parallel.

2. Add a check box for Prioritise Prime Exports.

No,
I don’t see a special interest , during the export treatment, I let the computer working alone and myself I do other thing.:wink:

no yes no no, :slight_smile:
i propose instead the possibility to switch files in the queue

2 Likes

No, I don’t see the benefit of this

No, no interest for me.

No interest for me either

No interest to me. Export for me is a batch process and I just leave the computer to get on with it. Unnecessary complication to the UI in my opinion.

1 Like

No, as I am a hobbyist it really does not matter as I am generally not doing post editing on multiple images.

No, i don’t see the benefit for these feature.

No, thank you - I have no need for it.

If this proposal meant that the export process was somehow faster(?) then YES … Otherwise, I fail to see the point; so, NO.

John

2 Likes

No, as I process and export one image at a time and have never used the export queue.

No. I rarely export a number of photos simultaneously any way.

NO - i export one processed image after the other.

No, I don’t see any interest for this option.
As many others, I don’t understand why you’re asking this?

Not interested either. When I export a batch of photos, I don’t care which one comes out first, I just want all of them!

Just to add to my original reply. Please spend the time to add a sub folder dialogue box and make the ICC profile box in Export to disk able to actually display the ICC profile in use. At the least just right justify the text in the ICC profile, surely that is not a great programming challenge? It would be greatly appreciated:
DXO%20Export%20ICC

2 Likes