HSL color picker cursor stuck at picture edge

I tried the new HSL color picker in PhotoLab 4.0.0 build 42.

When I activate the color picker the mouse cursor shape changes as expected. Then I move the mouse cursor over the picture. But the visible mouse cursor is stuck at the picture edge. In the histogram tool I can still see the current color changing as I continue to move my mouse. Also when I left click the HSL tool reacts and changes color selection. Only the visible cursor is stuck until I leave the picture area again.

My system is MacOS 10.15.7 on an iMac Retina 5K, 27", 2019 with Radeon Pro 580X graphics.

Video of the bug:

Too much zoomed in?
i never seen this behaviour.

First thanks for the hint. Missed this new feature. But for me it’s working. Though I am using Mojave, its not really comparable.

No, I tried with different pictures and zoom levels.

I will try again after a reboot and see if this fixes it.

No issue here on Mac mini Catalina.

After a restart of PL4 this didn’t happen anymore. If it occurs again I will check which circumstances are similar.

Could be a videocard software interaction issue with V4, in my world of field service engineer we call this a “bogged volt” or a bit is choked/stuck in traffic. hard reboot and problem gone till the next time.
if happens often it needs to adressed to otherwise to much time and too less gain to solve. :slight_smile:

It gets more strange. The HSL color picker works now, but since a few weeks I notice that certain local adjustments show the same problem: The cursor is stuck at the corner of the image, but the tool continues to move and work as usual. Just that I can’t see it. I see the issue with brush, eraser and auto mask brush, so all tools with a radius. The brush and auto mask tools are even stuck outside of the image because they show the radius.

The weirdest thing: This happens only when I use a mouse, either Magic Mouse or Logitech MX Anywhere 2. When I use a Wacom tablet the cursor moves across the image as normal. So I don’t think it is a graphics issue.

Btw: Now on MacOS 11.2.