Early Access - Beta

I have come across a couple of posts re early access to PL 2 beta and a beta forum. Is it possible to get evolved - am on Mac.

Thanks
Colin

hmm, just general question:
Does this PL2.0 beta means that there will no further update of v1.2?
So the next improvements are given by upgrading?

Hello @OXiDant,

Well, the usual procedure is:
1 - The current version is updates with intermediate releases (new camera bodies, bug fixes, minor functionality changes etc).
2 - At the same time the big development of the new version is taking place and it’s being tested by the beta testers.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

Hello Colin,

I replied you via a personal message.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

ok, i just follow, and see what happens then.
:slightly_smiling_face:

Hello Svetlana,

I’m interested in the PhotoLab 2 Beta too. I would be very happy if I could participate in the early access program.

Regards,
Norman

Hello Norman (@nschemel),

Could you, please post a personal message to @CaptainPO with this request and describe your experience in terms of PC user, image connected applications usage and photography in general.

Thank you,
Regards,
Svetlana G.

@CaptainPO Hello! I am also interested in joining the beta of PhotoLab Version 2 - unfortunately, I am not sure whether I manage to write a personal message:-) Cheers, Mathias

Hi @CaptainPO .

I am unable to send a personal message. So using this thread.

I am interested in Photoloab Beta 2. I generally consider myself an early adopter and participate in many beta’s and provide feedback.

Please add me to your list. I use a mac (Currently on Catalina) and a regular user of Dxo PL2. first started with 2 years ago. I use Panasonic G9 and Leica lenses. I shoot Wildlife, Sports action and Parties.

Hello guys,

Thank you for being interested in testing our product. @CaptainPO will contact you as soon as he’s back from vacation.
So, please, wait a bit (late July) and you’ll get a message.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hi
I’m French Mac user of DxO PhotoLab 1 and now 2
And I will be very pleased to beta test new release of Photolab :slight_smile:
Thanks
Laurent

Hello!

@LCDI it’s for you :wink: , please assist.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Me why me ?
It is more for @CaptainPO ?

I meant it’s for your MAC team :wink:

Regards,
Svetlana G.

@sgospodarenko i have Nik Collection 6 now hdr pro has gpu glitch bug.

1 Like

This is a 5 year old abandoned thread about joining the PhotoLab early access program. It really is not a good location to seek assistance for a problem you are having with a module from the Nik Collection.

Mark

Please, report the problem in a NIK part of the forum.

Regards,
Svetlana G.