DxO Software - New Cameras & Lenses support (16 April 2024 update)

Thanks Marie that’s appreciated !

Hello Marie,

I’m missing ‘AF-S NIKKOR 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR’ support with my Z9
I did open a request on the " Suggest Module" page.

Any plans to add it?

Thanks,
Uri

Hi @Marie
Could we please have support for the new Nikons Z this autumn ?
Thank you :sunglasses:

NIKKOR Z 180-600mm f/5.6-6.3 VR
NIKKOR Z 70-180mm f/2.8

1 Like

Hello,

@Uri I’ll see if we can get the AF-S NIKKOR 800mm f/5.6E FL ED VR this summer but it can be tricky to get old lenses.

@m-photo we plan to support new Nikon Z lenses as for this autumn but I can’t confirm it till we have the lenses in our Lab.

Marie

1 Like

Hello, when will the July release be available please? I’m interested in X-S20 support, either as full or as a tester release if possible?
Thanks

I am also very interested in the optical module for the Nikkor Z 180-600mm lens.

Hi Marie,

Any chance of adding Sigma 100-400mm f/5-6.3 DG DN OS for L-Mount to the list for both DxO PhotoLab 6 & PR3?

Kind Regards,
John Simmons

1 Like

Hello,

on 12 July 2023, we have added support of new cameras and lenses for DxO PhotoLab 6, DxO PhotoLab 5, DxO FilmPack 6, DxO PureRAW 3, DxO ViewPoint 4 and Nik 6 Perspective Efex.

Cameras newly supported are

• DJI Mavic 3 Pro
  • Fuji X-S20
  • Leica Q3
  • Panasonic S5IIX

Lenses newly supported are

• Canon RF 28mm F2.8 STM
  • Hasselblad XCD 135mm F2.8
  • Hasselblad XCD 135mm F2.8 with TC1.7
  • Hasselblad XCD 38mm F2.5
  • Hasselblad XCD 45mm F4 P
  • Hasselblad XCD 90mm F2.5
  • Hasselblad XCD V 55mm F2.5
  • Nikkor Z DX 12-28mm F3.5-5.6 PZ VR
  • Samyang AF 24mm F1.8 FE
  • Samyang AF 45mm F1.8 FE

See DxO Supported Cameras & Lenses 4for compatibility of Optic modules with PhotoLab.

In September , we have planned, support of

• Canon EOS R100
  • Sony ZV-1 II
  • Nikkor Z 400mm F4.5 VR S
  • Nikkor Z 400mm F4.5 VR S with Z TC 1.4x
  • Nikkor Z 400mm F4.5 VR S with Z TC 2x
  • Nikkor Z DX 24mm F1.7
  • Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 12-35mm F2.8 ASPH
  • Sigma 16-28mm F2.8 DG DN | C (L-mount)
  • Sigma 23mm F1.4 DC DN | C (Sony FE)
  • Sigma 24mm F3.5 DG DN | C (Sony FE)
  • Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG DN A (Sony FE)
  • Sigma 50mm F2 DG DN | C (Sony FE)
  • Sigma 90mm F2.8 DG DN (Sony FE)
  • Sigma 16mm F1.4 DC DN C (Nikon Z DX)
  • Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC DN C (Nikon Z DX)
  • Sigma 56mm F1.4 DC DN C (Nikon Z DX)
  • Sony FE 50mm F1.4 GM
  • Viltrox 13mm F1.4 XF
  • Viltrox 35mm F1.8 FE
  • Viltrox 35mm F1.8 Z

Of course, it’s a partial list as it’s only what we got into our Lab so far :wink:

Marie

3 Likes

Great! No updates planned for August?

July-August is summer holiday in France :fr::man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Tell me about it. We can’t even get to park near our favourite beach :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes more and more people in BZH :sunny:

Hi. I just downloaded few of these products. For PL6, FP6, VP4 and PR3, the product version is shown in the file properties.

For PL5 and Nik Collection, it just says 5.0.0.0 or 6.1.0.0. I can see that the file size has changed from previous version but the product version has not changed in the file properties. How can I find the actual product version without installing it?

Thanks.

Time to get the bicycle out then! :wink:

Hmmm. We live 90 metres above sea level, with both hills and valleys to get to the coast. Even if getting there is mostly downhill, getting back after a nice meal is a bit more problematic :crazy_face:

check here for last version you downloaded
https://support.dxo.com/hc/en-us/categories/4406548305809-Compatibility-system-requirements

Hm. To me as a Pentaxian, the regular email updates about new support for cameras and lenses have felt a little stale lately. It’s like being at a party where everyone else seems to be receiving lavish presents, and the last time anything Pentax was added to the support list (or even scheduled) was the KF DSLR and the HD Pentax-D FA 100mm F2.8 ED AW Macro in February. Both much-needed and -appreciated additions, and I mean this, but the list of unsupported in-production Pentax gear remains substantial:

• Pentax K-3 III Monochrome

• HD Pentax-FA 50mm F1.4

• smc Pentax-FA 50mm F1.4 Classic

• HD Pentax-FA 35mm F2

• HD Pentax-DA 10-17mm F3.5-4.5 Fish-Eye ED

Another thing still clouded in mystery is whether the high-ISO artefact issue with Prime XD reported by K-3 III users - https://forum.dxo.com/t/possible-problem-in-deepprime-xd-support-for-pentax-k-3iii/29100 - has actually been resolved.

Frankly, don’t know what to make of it, even considering that I’m asking for niche brand support.

2 Likes

not a high priority, so try to recruit other people to raise the matter to create an impression that may be there are 2-3 people instead of one in the world among DxO users who need that stuff …

don’t get me wrong, pentax are built like a tank but weight like a brick. i like you can drop them in mud and rinse them under water tap, but everyone i know that used them, move to a lighter system also because there isn’t much new from pentax, other than the monochrome k-3 III.

you can always open a ticket with dxo to add those items you listed above, that would be your best move to get them supported.

1 Like

Hey Mike. Couldn’t resist hopping over to your SmugMug and must say you’ve got some accomplished photography going on there - both ‘avian’ and otherwise! :heart_eyes: :+1:t2:

As for my niche request, I’m aware of and have basically exhausted all the channels that DxO offers for asking for that kind of support. And in truth, they have provided quite a bit of Pentax support since I began using DxO software in 2015. But then again, you occasionally need a little patience with them, too, when you happen to shoot Pentax. The last two lenses on my list were both released in 2019.

I will also say that none of the Pentax glass that I’m currently using (ten lenses) and have ever used (three more) has gone unsupported by them, and I’m genuinely grateful for that, as expressed by the simple fact that I have faithfully bought all DxO OpticsPro, PhotoLab, and Nik Collection iterations since OpticsPro 10. So, I guess I should be entitled to an opinion.

3 Likes