DxO Shop Account, License Keys & the Lot

Same happened to me with the latest Edge, but I hit the refresh button and in logged me in immediately.

Unfortunately, Refresh didn’t help me. Support told me today that they fixed the login so that I can view open support requests. But nope, that’s still broken no matter what device I use to try to log in. The Store login still only works for me if I use my cell phone. I’m at a loss.

Hello guys,

I was reported that the work on these issues are in progress.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

2 Likes

DXO considered my problem solved because I could log in with Google Chrome. This is not my preferred browser and I could always log in with MS Edge previously. Not really satisfied the solution is to use a different browser when it worked perfectly fine before…

Fortunately, closing a support ticket doesn’t mean work on a problem has ended. My ticket for Edge is still open for what it’s worth.

Following the link, it says thread doesn’t exist or is private

I was finally able to log in to the Store site by clearing store.dxo.com and other dxo.com cookies in my web browser settings (Edge > Privacy settings). I also cleared my cache. But I still can’t see my existing support tickets at support.dxo.com: that still links to (https://shop.dxo.com/en/support) and says:

This page is temporarily unavailable.
The follow-up and the processing of your request will be done by email.
Please submit your request to us by contacting Customer Support via our contact form here .

Been doing that all year for me.

Good morning,

Let me ask @StevenL to have a look at the problem and call a dedicated person.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like