***DxO PhotoLab Early Access program is starting for 2021-2022! (All information to apply inside)***

Dear new users,

Those who are correctly logged in and the button “Message” is not displayed when you press on @CaptainPO logo, please let me know here (better to tag me with @ so I can get the notification).

Regards,
Svetlana G.

3 Likes

Thank you !
Seems to work
Have a good day

1 Like

Hello everybody!

With @Joanna’s help we found out that the new user is not allowed to send DMs until he/she gets the trust level 1:

Get to trust level 1 by…

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts

Thanks a lot for the help @Joanna

Regards,
Svetlana G.

5 Likes

Hi Joanna

My apologies for the mistake. I tried looking for my post so I can delete it but can’t find it. Can you please help?

Thanks

Mike

That’s me too, Svetlana

Good morning @OllieHardy ,

Well, judging by your level you should already see the button. Could you, please, double check?

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Jacques

Please read the many messages in this discussion and you will discover you should be sending a direct message to CaptainPO, not posting your personal details in this public forum.

Please delete your message here and follow the instructions otherwise you will not be accepted for the beta test program.

1 Like

Hello Joana, once more this approach is very confusing. I’m on Beta testing with DxO for more than 10 years . Every year I’m asked to subscribed an NDA and that is it. Now I’m asked to open an account which I have for many years and which has my profile.

So lets be clear I have been and was with DxO from the very begining, so don’t make it stupid.

Regards.

Nowhere are you being asked to open an account. Just like last year, all you are being asked to do is to send a private/direct message to CaptainPO.

You only have to create an account if you don’t already have one. But you do have to send the DM and not publish your details in this forum.

I am not making it stupid, simply bringing your attention to the correct procedure.

2 Likes

This will be my third year as a beta tester for PhotoLab. As far as I can see, applying to be a member of the Early Access team hasn’t changed.

We are requested to send a private message to @CaptainPO including all the required information. Once we are accepted we are emailed the NDA which we must sign, scan and return to @CaptainPO . How does that differ from your experience? What kind of an account are you being asked to open?

In addition, I also want to remind you, in case you were unaware, of the end date of the application period. it is my understanding that the last day to send a request to @CaptainPO is tomorrow, December 14th unless something has changed.

Mark

Dear All DxO forum members who want to joint the new Beta testing group.
as always, every time you need to fill in a NDA, (personal data) and fill in the pc specs, camera use, type of photographer, your PERSONAL identity data, and why you want to join again.
as most of us know forum pages are probed and scanned by bot’s to receive those data.
every entry in this open place can be and will be scanned for information at one time.
nothing to be afraid of but knowing is mastering the info leakage.

That’s why you need to PM, private message, CaptainPO.
out of care for Yóur private data not to place a threshold.

if you can’t send a private message just use the "@sgospodarenko " in your asking post to help.
and she will try to help you get it right.

thanks.

Peter.

1 Like

Hello Everyone
Thank you all for your applications and interest. That’s awesome :slight_smile:

Just as a reminder, tomorrow all access rights will be granted / reset according to valid applications.
(special warning for @EA-PhotoLab members, in case you missed this information. Don’t be surprised tomorrow morning :wink: )

For those of you who have received the NDA document to sign, which is the last step of the process, please ensure to send it back before midnight tonight.

For those of you who still wish to apply, send all your information before that time as well.

I’ll post the final list of people who will be part of beta testing tomorrow and close this topic at the same time.

Take care and talk to you soon.

Best regards,
Captain

5 Likes

Hello, to All Dxo team and CaptainPO, CaptainPOOpticsPro EA member

Hello, to All Dxo team and CaptainPO,

Reading all these exchanges I start to doubt because 10 days ago I sent to “DxOStaffPO” my profile for Beta testing Nik Collection and Pure raw.
It seems that it is to “CaptainPO” that I should have sent them …
For now I received no approval, Can you confirm that I should send them to CaptainPO`? or does exit a link between “DxOStaffPO” and “CaptainPO”?

On the other hand, in the list of sections I notice that since a few days the FilmPack section has disappeared.
Did I miss something?

Amicalement,
Claude

1 Like

Hello Joanna,

There must be a misunderstanding ; please read the attached extracted from the announcement :

I have no problems with this statement, fully professionally ; however when stated " How to apply " it says " First create an account on this forum ". that is what created my confusing ! So we were asked to create an account !!!

Absolutely nothing has changed from previous years. You are not being asked to create an account on this forum because you already have one. That statement about creating an account is intended for guests who do not have an account. If they want to join the EA program they have to first create an account on this forum in order to apply.

Mark

2 Likes

What you have missed is the separation of the message into sections, separated by “===”

The section before that concerns you, the section after possibly could have been better worded but, since you have already participated before, I guess it was assumed that experienced testers would know what to do from previous times.

Anyway, make sure you send that DM to CaptainPO by midnight tonight or you will not be accepted.

2 Likes

I assume that it’s midnight tonight Paris time, which is 6 hours and 45 minutes from now.

Mark

Looking forward to it.

Good morning!

• Yes, if you want to participate in PL EA program, you should send them directly to CaptainPO, as DxOStaffPO is for NIK only and it’s not the same person.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Good Morning Svetlana,

Thank you for your reply , at the end of yesterday afternoon I received the necessary NDA documents - all’s well that ends well,

Amicalement,
Claude