Direct link to the exported image

After an export to disk is completed, I would like to be able to click on the completion message to open the targeted folder, with the exported image selected. Which would be consistent with a general practice (at least on MacOS).

Instead, I do almost every time have to find “by hand” those exported files to manage them (to copy them to other folders, to export them, etc.).

I like the idea but it could be complicated by the ability to run multiple export presets simultaneously in the Elite edition.

I’m not for or against the feature request. Since you have to specify the path to a save directory, I personally do not need the ability to one-click and open the destination. I would know where to look and do not feel encumbered doing this.

In regards to performing multiple batch exports simultaneously… You can have a fast computer with SSD storage, fast CPU, dedicated GPU and lots of RAM, but performing multiple large batch file exports will cause even the fastest machines to slow down a bit. I usually do one “batch” at a time, not because the machine can’t handle it, instead because I might be doing something else while the process is running. Maybe others use PL differently than I.

I rarely use multiple export these days but for a time I was exporting different sizes for different uses. But in any case, I tend to export a large amount of photos at once but almost always to the same target folder. So I don’t have the issue of system performance, nor of finding the target folder.

Good morning,

Please, do not forget that you can also do it via the context menu like this:

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

That’s going to be OK but, I guess, only as long as the exports are all in the same folder.

Hello @Joanna,

And this is also possible with the loupe:

You see my image was exported in different folders :slight_smile: . So I have a doubt if we really need something additional.

Please, let me know your opinion.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

1 Like

Ah yes, of course. As long as you haven’t cleared down that export history list :nerd_face:

1 Like