Crashing on open

(Jose Fernandez de Castro) #1

Just tried to open photolab after some time without using it, and I’m getting immediate crashes on open. A crash report popup comes up, but it closes to before I’m able to send the report or copy the code. Never had issues before. I’ve downloaded and installed the latest version too.

(Jose Fernandez de Castro) #2

I’ve also uninstalled a installed the supposed ‘hotfix’ that appeared on another thread last week and I’m still getting a crash.

(Svetlana G.) #3

Hello,

Please, address the issue to the support team - support.dxo.com and provide them with the logs ( Log files – %UserProfile%\Documents\DxO PhotoLab 2 logs)

Regards,
Svetlana G.

(Rick - Bay Area) #4

@Jose,
IT sounds like you are running windows, can you confirm? and which version? Knowing your system specs might also be helpful.

Grab the logs and forward to the support team as Svetlana has requested.

If you are using windows and your system continues to run after the software crashes of fails to start, you can find more information about the problem in the system event viewer. There should be an entry which correlates (date and time) with a failure.

u1

The more information you can provide support and the community, the faster you can get your issue resolved. Focus on Svetlana’s request first.

1 Like
(Jose Fernandez de Castro) #5

I’m on Windows 10. Submitted support request with logs now.

1 Like
(Svetlana G.) #6

Good, thank you!