Compare view (like in Lightroom)

D isear DXO team,

I highly appreciate what you do and its amazing how good new PL5 is!

I would greatly appreciate if you can provide a compare view mode where set of images an be compared against a selected image one by one with synced zoom and pan options. This will greatly speedup selecting best images from a bunch.

I’m sure it will be a very welcome feature for all the photographers out there…

Thank you

Dear Mohan,

we have had this theme for a long time on the wishlist.
A quick search with ‘compare’ shows for example
Ideas for the compare part of DXO - DxO PhotoLab / Which feature do you need? - DxO Forums
Compare several photos in same view - DxO PhotoLab / Which feature do you need? - DxO Forums 71 votes
Viewing two separate images - DxO PhotoLab / Which feature do you need? - DxO Forums closed and from 1918
Top 10 missing features - DxO PhotoLab / Which feature do you need? - DxO Forums

and so on

Dear @sgospodarenko what’s the best way to force this theme internal with your team?

Enjoy your day

Good morning,

@StevenL could reply here better than me :slight_smile:

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Thank you. I did search compare before posting this. Didn’t return any results :face_with_raised_eyebrow: not sure why. Any way, we all agree that this is a feature we must have isn’t it?

You are welcome :grinning:
I don’t know if all agree, but a lot of us …YES.
The search ‘compare’ in this part of the forum gives a lot of search results, then to refine like this

stay tuned

That’s very strange!

Not at all, your search doesn’t include the forum sections where the posts are found.

And in the standard forum.dxo.com you got more than 50 search results, that’s why I set the advanced filter