Can't export to disk, other export methods work (optics pro 11 essential)

For some reason after selecting “Export to disk”, I’m unable to actually export anything. The button is greyed out and isn’t clickable at all. I can change all the export options, make new presets and delete presets, but can’t export no matter what combination I try. Strangely enough I can export to other applications just fine.

I’ve googled the problem and it seems that all previous threads about it have all been deleted from the forum, even those as recent as last year. I can’t find any troubleshooting info on DxO’s website, and the included pdf manual is of little use.

Has anyone had this problem before, and is able to suggest a fix? I have already tried rebooting, reinstalling the program and fiddling with all the export options.

Hello,

Have you written about your problem to Support - https://support.dxo.com/hc/en-us ?

If not, you can create a ticket there. And I’d recommend you to provide your logs as well (c:\Users\User_name\Documents\DxO OpticsPro 11 logs)

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Thanks for the reply. I’ve managed to resolve the problem myself. Please delete this thread