Can't apply DCP profile

Hello! I installed DxO PhotoLab 2 Elite, When I try to apply DCP profile, the image disappears and the message “internal error” appears. Operating system Windows 7 professional, service pack 1. 16 GB RAM, Intel Core i7-3770K.
I did not install a dedicated graphics card. I use only integrated graphics card.
Could this be a problem?
With all respect, Andrew.

Hi,

DPL only accepts dual illuminant DCPs. Is this the case for your DCP profile ? Anyway, DPL shouldn’t crash but warn the user about this. Otherwise, I have no other idea for the moment.

Hello Andrew ( @steamroller ),

Could you, please, provide us with this DCP profile for the analysis? You can attach it right here.

Thank you
Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hello Svetlana G!
This folder contains the profiles that I created with the help of the color checker passport, as well as the standard adobe.
None of these profiles can apply.
https://yadi.sk/d/oO2C-VFdkj2y0w

Hello Andrew,

Well, actually I can apply with no problem any of your DCP profile:

The only profiles that cause the trouble are the ones that are called in Russian. As soon as I renamed them into EN they are properly applied :wink:

So if you experience problems even with Nikon profiles (which names are in EN) I need your logs for the investigation.

You can find them here - c:\Users\user_name\Documents\DxO PhotoLab 2 logs.

Regards,
Svetlana

Maybe it is worth asking the developers, whether the behavior is intended that way. If it does not work with russian/cyrillic, it probably wont work with chinese, japanese and so on. If no support is intended, a proper error message would be the least, I would expect.

Actually, it’s utf-8 problems on our side and it does not matter if it’s Cyrillic, Chinese, Japanese or any other - it should be supported (as it’s done for ICC) and it will be as soon as we fix the issue :wink:

The only case that worries me is that Andrew wrote none of the provided DCP files worked and as they are different in the name (EN only as well) we need a deeper investigation.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Everything’s great! everything works!
I apologize. I have always applied the wrong profiles. Where was my mistake, until I understood. Now applied profiles from the collection adobe camera raw, everything works fine.:+1: The problem is not the name of the profiles (Cyrillic or Latin), just something wrong with the profiles. I will learn how to create profiles yourself.
Thank you very much! Regards

Anyway, your profiles revealed a problem with utf-8 on our side and we will deliver the fix soon.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hello! Continuing the theme. All profiles work (even to created by me in the color checker passport ), but only if the files DCP are located at C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles\Camera\Nikon D800 (Nikon D800 for example, the folder may be another camera.). If in another place, it gives an internal error.
I created several profiles and saved to the specified address, everything works fine.
Thanks for the great software.
Regards, Andrew