I would like to see extended keyboard shortcuts to speed up my workflow. They would be consistent between Mac/Win (since there is feature parity anyway) and also try to be more in line with industry best practices.
Here’s my first go at it, will update more when I find time:
- W - White Balance picker (would be cool to hold the key and then be able to make +/- adjustments with the +/- keys)
- R - Straighten (would be cool to hold the key and then be able to make +/- adjustments with the +/- keys)
- S - Spot weighted selection tool (those drawing boxes for faces and exposure)
- M - show/hide mask
- B - brush
- C - crop tool
- Q - color picker tool for HSL (not implemented yet)
- Ctrl + 1 - 9 = navigate between tabs (light, color, detail, geometry)
- Ctrl + alt 1-9 = solo between tabs
- 0 - 5 = set rating 0 to 5 (every other application works like that)
- 6 - 9 (color tags if implemented)
- P = pick
- U = unflagged
- X = reject
(these are for the magic wand settings)
- Ctrl + Alt + K = toggle auto crop / keystoning
- Ctrl + Alt + H = toggle auto horizon
- Ctrl + Alt + C = toggle auto contrast
- Ctrl + Alt + N = toggle auto noise / prime
- Ctrl + Alt + P = toggle auto perspective
And maybe inside the Local Adjustments tool another set of keyboard shortcuts for quick navigation.
Bonus: a shortcut editor so people can create their own/adjust them.
Open for further suggestions by everyone!