About the Which feature do you need?

(Bruno S.) #1

You can post suggestions and requests in the section.
Users are able to vote on topics

Please not that bugs should be created using our technical support : https://support.dxo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Just some things i ran in to working my images and got stuck in working out a solution
Required / wished features in PL
(Bruno S.) unlisted #2

(Bruno S.) listed #3

(Gil) #4

N’oubliez pas le développement des fichiers RAW fuji Xtrans RAF. Merci. Cela sera super. :slight_smile:

The Color / HSL function has a choice of predefined channels (e.g. reds, yellows, etc.). A picker would be useful for precise colour selection from the currently processed image.

(Alec Kinnear) #6

Gil and Nemo, these should be entered as separate Feature Requests (they may exist already).

If someone is not familiar with this kind of software it’s a bit confusing. I’ve posted some additional information on how the Feature Request software works with some concrete examples.

Make sure to read and vote for existing requests! We all have five votes.

(Svetlana G.) #7

Yes, absolutely.
@nemo and @gil, could you, please search if the request exists or not and of not, create a separate request for which users can vote.

Thank you,
Regards,
Svetlana G.

I am sorry and I will certainly do better for the future! All this through stupid haste and distraction… :pensive:

Thanks and best regards.