Ability to exit fullscreen without keyboard

When using the fullscreen feature of DXO PL2 on a tablet (e.g. MS Surface family without keyboard attached) there is no way to go out of the fullscreen mode.

Indeed, the only way to go back is to press ESC key which require having a keyboard (it’s not even possible to trigger the virtual keyboard from the taskbar as the it is hidden by the very fact DXO is in fullscreen).

I usually work on DXO only with a tablet and a pen, but then if I ever go fullscreen, I got stuck (even so it’s a pretty cool and usefull feature I’d love to be able to use).

It would be really usefull for that usecase to add a button in the small control-bar at the bottom of the fullscreen mode to exit it. Alternatively it can also be a gesture like dragging the image all the way bottom-up like when your logging into Windows 10.

Hello @alexis,

I see the feature is important to you but you did not vote for it.
Just to let you know you have a number of votes that you can put either on your requests or the other ones in the list. The higher the number of votes the sooner it will be taken into account.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

You can also move your cursor to the upper edge of the screen. Your tabs should slide into view. Leave your cursor where it is, and then right-click shareit apk.

@sgospodarenko

With all my respect, if this prevent the user to use the software it should not be decided upon a vote but go directly in the backlog to be fixed as soon as possible :grimacing:

3 Likes

Good morning :slightly_smiling_face:,
With all my respect it was never announced that we support tablets :wink:. But I totally agree with you It’s not ok when something blocks your work and that is why yesterday we added the task to improve the behavior.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

4 Likes

Allright you have a point :blush: My bad. But thank you for the improvement.

3 Likes

@sgospodarenko thanks for adding this in the backlog so fast. I can’t wait to test an update including it!

2 Likes