Zoom problem

When I’m in Customize mode and I use the mouse wheel to zoom I go from 10% via 12% to 14% and then back again to 10%. I’ve to pass that treasure of 14% in Library mode. I had that lately in PL2 and now in PL3. I’m using win10. Is there an explanation for this behaviour?

George

Hello @George and welcome to the Forum,

Is this problem reproducible on all your images or specific for a single one?

Regards,
Svetlana G.

I just tried some old pictures with my D80, the same. However I noticed that this behaviour is related to landscape oriented pictures. No problem with portrait orientated pictures.
Turning my mouse wheel very fast solves the problem too, like running fast before jumping:smile:. On my other pc, win8.1, no problem so far. I’ll test that better later.
Both PL1 and PL3 act the same.

George

Just playing a little bit more. It happens when the Exif palette is on. No Exif palette no problem. On the win10 pc anyway.

George

Well, interesting but I can’t reproduce it. Could you, please upload one of your photos here upload.dxo.com under your name and let me know when ready.

• your user config - %LocalAppData%\DxO\DxO.PhotoLab.exe_StrongName_XXXX

Thank you,
Regards,
Svetlana G.

I did some more test. No problem with jpg, same picture, only with raw, nef in my case.
When zooming in with the exif palette on to the max and hiding the exif palette showed me the image palette was at the maximum for this monitor. Changing the PL window, making smaller, it keeps stopping at 14%.
Up to now it’s raw/nef related. I’m using a 19" monitor.

George