X-H2S/Fringer/ EF 100 Macro L

Test: SwissTransfer.com - Envoi sécurisé et gratuit de gros fichiers

Add the file(s) and follow instructions. It’s really easy to use. You have to switch the tool to provide a link though, not use a target email address.

Swiss Transfer seems to have some issues. I doin’t think the problem is at this end, I have just transferred 240gb to Dropbox.

I have made 3 attempts.

Just to clarify:
DSCF1037 - a Fuji RAW file taken with Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS II USM and is read correctly by Flickr but is read by DxO Photlab 5 as a Fujinon XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
DSCF2704 - Fuji RAW file taken with Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS II USM + TC 1.4 Mk3 and is read correctly by Flickr but is read by DxO Photlab 5 as a Fujinon XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR + 1.4.

Why don’t you post a relevant pic here
as you don’t mind to upload things to flickr?

→ just pull it over here ←

Hi Wolfgang
Try looking further up the thread, just an idea. But just for you…
Here’s the picture on Flickr and the data

And the same picture on DxO Photolab 5 is shown previously in the thread.

When you want us to check if it’s a singular or general problem, you need to upload the file.
:man_shrugging:

…upload an unaltered RAW file or two, and you could create a shared/public folder in Dropbox and post the link. We cannot check metadata entries of your files if we don’t get these files. You could check MD entries yourself with ExifTool using “exiftool -G -a -u file.ext > MDlist.txt” and post the resulting text file(s) (zip them so that the forum accepts the file(s))