I’d like to see your actual workspace in PhotoLab, to see how you organize your space and your work.
Would you mind share it with me?
Here are the details:
- make a snapshot of your whole screen
- if you use a two screens setup, make a snapshot for each
- don’t resize the images
- use the JPG format with a medium compression
- make 1 snapshot of your everyday workspace (with the palettes extended, just what is viewable on your monitor without scrolling down)
- make 1 snapshot of your everyday workspace with all palettes collapsed
Please note: if you use a second monitor to place all your palettes, you don’t need to collapse them.
You can either send the images to this email (“myfeedback-at-dxo-dot-com”) or send them to me via a private message here, on the forum. Replace the “-at-” and the “-dot-” with you know what
Thanks for your help!