Warum muss DXO Spam versenden?

Ich bin wiederr verärgert übedr die Spamm Mails von DXO Drecksladen

Welche Art von Spam-Mail? Meinen Sie Produktankündigungen?

Mark

Wie kann ich diesen Ami blockieren bei DXO,
mwsilvers nervt.

Wenn hier jemand nervt dann bist es du!

1 Like

« Nachts geh ich dahin, ich bin allein, und frag : Warum ? »

I was surprised by your uncalled-for personal attack on me. I don’t believe I said anything in my post to deserve it. It was not clear what you were concerned about when you created this thread which is why I posed my question. It is still not clear.

I read all 36 of your past posts to understand your response to me. I assume your “spam” reference is related to your dislike of the Nik Collection and the Nik button in PhotoLab. Of your 36 posts. 27 were specific complaints about the lack of usefulness of the Collection or the presence of the button.

The Nik Collection and the button for the Nik menu are not going away. It is unfortunate if you still can’t hide the Nik button in the version you are using. It can be hidden in the current Windows version, 3.3, if not needed. I presume that DXO will implement that feature in the Mac version as well at some point if they have not already done so.

At this point, ongoing complaints about the usefulness of the Nik Collection and the button are probably a poor use of your time but continue if you must. You’ve been posting grievances about the Nik Collection and DXO for a while. I think we understand your point. You don’t like the collection or the button. If your most recent complaint is on the same subject, maybe it is time for you to consider moving onto another topic.

If you post an unpleasant response to this, I plan to ignore it. I have no intention of getting pulled into a distracting war of words with you over your relatively trivial issues with DXO.

Mark

1 Like

Wow, bei 10 Wörter 3 Rechtschreibfehler! Respekt Herr Friedhelm Benner!

Hallo Herr Benner,
gerne helfe ich Ihnen nicht erwünschte Mails abzubestellen. Gehen Sie bitte in der Mail ganz nach unten und klicken Sie auf den Begriff austragen, den ich im Screenshot mit einem Pfeil markiert habe.
Newsletter abbestellen
Ansonsten möchte ich Ihnen noch mitteilen, dass ich mich als Deutscher für Sie schäme. Ihre Ausdrucksweise ist kindisch, unverschämt und lässt sich eigentlich nur durch gesundheitliche Beeinträchtigung erklären.
Ich hoffe Sie sind nicht der Betreiber der Webseite die die netten Fotos aus dem WW präsentiert.
Eine schöne Zeit und gute Besserung

2 Likes

Good morning,

As @Guenterm kindly suggested you the way to unsubscribe the mails I let myself to close this post.

And in future, if the tonality of the posts are not changed and any of the users complains on it - you will be banned.

Regards,
Svetlana G.