Want to add panorama synthesis function

The image distortion correction function of DXO Poto Lab is very good. It can match all my camera lens combinations to give good results. If you can add “support synthesizing panoramas from RAW” and adjust the image distortion according to your own ideas, you will be very excited. :love_letter: :love_letter: :love_letter:

Hi, W.B. I’m not sure I understand what you’re requesting. Is it stitching panoramas together from multiple RAW files? Does one of these existing feature requests match what you are asking for?

Search results for ‘panorama #dxo-photolab:feature-requests’ - DxO Forums

Yes, I really hope that this function can be added in future updates. I have been following the “DXO Poto Lab” since last year and have been watching this software continuously introduce powerful updates, especially noise reduction. If the panorama synthesis function can be integrated with distortion correction technology, it will be “incomparable” :heart: :heart: :heart:

Many people have asked for a similar feature, however I suspect that this is not on DxO’s short-term road map and quite possibly not even on their current long-term road map. Panorama stitching is a type of composite image which requires two separate images being viewed in the same edit Window. PhotoLab does not have any support for composite images.

Mark

1 Like