Viveza & incorrect Colour with Affinity Photo

(Samuel E) #1

I use Affinity Photo & when I select the Nik Viveza plugin once it’s loaded, all or most of the image shows up as variations of the colour Purple! And… no matter what adjustments I make to any or all of the sliders very little changes the Purple colour either gets slightly lighter or darker. Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it or is this a Nik Affinity Bug waiting to be fixed

Viveza never worked well with AP or even Luminar, unless zommed in at 100% is the only way to see colours properly.

This is at least a bug, known by the DxO team, because it is stated explicitely in the last realease notes of the Nik Collection, that this bug is not fixed (yet). See release notes for version 1.2.18, third bullet here: https://nikcollection.dxo.com/release-notes/

(Samuel E) #4

Thanks for the info Asser. I’m still trying to figure out if I have the most up to date version and how to go about getting it - Any ideas?

Hm, in the link, I have given above, are the download buttons for the different operating systems. I think, that the latest version will be delivered through them. Or try to find an about dialog or a splash screen, to see, whether it contains v1.1 (Build 1.2.18) somewhere.