Updateerror

Hello,

DxO Lab 5: after an update from within the program, DxO Lab 5 freezes and stops working! Trouble-shooting revealed the following indications of errors:

“An installation package of the DxO PhotoLabs 5 program could not be found”.

"Click OK and try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package -WiXInstaller_photolab5.msi- in the box below.

With the initial installation package, the program works again, but I cannot install an update!

What should I do?

Hello @Spurensucher and welcome to the forum!

Have you tried to download the installer once again and try to install the application? It can be a downloading error.

Please, let me know the result.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

…you could also download a trial copy of PhotoLab. It’s a complete package that you can also back up for future need.

Hi,
yes already several times, even different versions, an update is not Possible! The Problem ist the
-WiXInstaller_photolab5.msi-!!! All other Programs are running, also updates!

Dieter

Okay, thank you. Then could you, please, create a ticket via support.dxo.com? You’ll be personally assisted there.

Regards,
Svetlana G.

Hi playtypus,
Its the same problem…I have already completely deleted the DxO 5 package and then reinstalled…does not work!

Dieter

Hi Dieter @Spurensucher

maybe you can start the installation as Administrator (right click-run as admin)

Only a try :grinning: