Trial version question

I installed the trial version of PL 5, liked it and was about to place my order a few weeks ago when I happened to discover that there would be no free update to the upcoming version 6. Now that version 6 is out I’d like to download that trial to confirm that the features that I’m most interested in are still there and working as before.

I don’t want to download and install a v6 trial only to find that it does not work because I just did a PL5 trial. Does anyone know if a PL6 trial would work ok for me in this case?

Thanks.

Since PL 6 is a completely different version, I suspect that you will be able to download and use the free trial for 30 days.

Just a quick note. Downloading the trial for PL 6 will not overlay the PL 5 trial. You will have to uninstall that version yourself.

Mark

I see no reason why it should not work. It is a new version after all.

1 Like

I have had the v5 trial and have just got v6 with the full trial period. So no, it’s not a problem.

Thank you all for your helpful replies! I shall download the trial and test the features.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.

Mark

It worked for me on macOS.
Expired PhotoLab 5 trial. Installed PhotoLab 6, got a new 30 days trial.

So if you never buy PhotoLab you can still use it for free one month per year. :grin:

2 Likes