高光过曝让白色边框显示不正常

高光过曝提示选项选中,让用户添加的白色边框显示不正常!

That’s how it works. Borders are considered part of the image in PhotoLab with the FilmPack features. If you think this should change, please explain what you want and vote for your request. I’ll consider voting also.

This thread requests that a frame (added to an image by the FilmPack Frame tool) should not influence the histogram.

Add your vote to support this feature request.

For translations, I mostly use deepl.com.

I always thought borders where created by enlarging the canvas size, leaving the image untouched.
Well, I don’t have FP.

George

Hello Wu,

As Greg said, a little more text, an explanation of exactly what you want and some nice words to round it off would make your posts a little more positive.

Many greetings to you

Guenter

1 Like

@oldtimeywith all respect to your native language

offering the header in English plus (temporarily) setting the program so, that the screenshots are ‘understandable’, will increase the chances to get a reaction …

3 Likes

I think he would like the frame added by photolab (filmpack option) to be ignored by highlight clipping (and so low light clipping for black frame, I think).

Indeed changing frame color from white to black when working with highlight clipping can change the perception of the work in progress.

INDEED !!! It would even be an act of politeness.