Synchronisation de réglages

Bonjour,

Peut-être que la réponse à ma question est dans un de vos tutos mais je ne l’ai pas trouver.
Je voulais savoir si il était possible de synchroniser les réglages d’une photo à un ensemble à l’instar de ce qui est possible dans Lightroom dans le module développement.

Merci, bonne journée

NO sync but copy
Ctrl+ Shift+ C on the photo
Ctrl+ Shift+ V on the selection

And some specifics options for Mac
http://help-photolab.dxo.com/en/menus-and-preferences-os-x

[Oops pas vu le message initial en français … mais tu devrais y arriver :slight_smile: ]

1 Like

Sinon tu peux aussi créer un Preset (autoréglage) pour l’appliquer plus tard
Il suffit de faire un click droit sur l’image et choisir "Nouvel autoréglage à partir des réglages courant)
Mais la contre partie de cette méthode est qu’il faudra ensuite faire du ménage de temps en temps dans les autoréglages pour éviter d’en avoir à chaque “synchro”

Note aussi qu’avec la méthode de Pieloe qu’il est possible de ne coller que les corrections locales ou que globales ou toutes

C’est toujours la préconisation du staf DxO mais, à mon goût, cette méthode est rarement adaptée à l’utilisation.
Bref, un (bon) outil mais peu adapté à l’utilisation efficace de ce logiciel.

Je suis d’accord c’est pourquoi on a un peu fait évoluer le copier collé avec le choix de conserver ou pas les correction locales :slight_smile:

Using the Cambridge Dictionary Translator, your comment reads as:

I agree that is why we did a little change the copy paste with the choice to keep or not the local correction.

I am not aware of a method that will let me choose to keep or not to keep the local adjustments. Is this available only on a Mac?

It seems to me have answered this question on # 2 … and in English :wink:
(and now for Windows too, but I did not notice the mapkey).

Pascal

Interesting - - I have just noticed this new option on the “Image” menu !!

DxO_Paste

With a bit of experimentation I have found;

• Ctrl+Shift+V will paste ALL corrections - including local adjustments
  • Ctrl+Shift+L will paste local adjustments ONLY

So, what’s missing is an option (perhaps Ctrl+Shift+G) to enable pasting of global adjustments ONLY.

John M

3 Likes

+1 Especially this one :slight_smile:
Pascal

1 Like

Exactly!
I needed this feature a few days ago when I was editing a sequence of photos, some with local adjustments. Using Ctrl+Shift+V would paste ALL corrections, so I had to go back to some of the photos and remove the unwanted local adjustments.

I found this topic as I searched the forum for help with synchronization. Unfortunately, most of the comments here are in French and I have misinterpreted some of them. I got the distinct impression that DxO staff thought we already had a way to choose which adjustments to paste.

Joseph

Yes - I was intrigued by @LCDI’s comment too (as interpreted above by you) - - That’s what triggered me to check-out the Image menu … which led to my “discovery” of Ctrl+Shift+L !

I have created a request in the “Which feature do you need” thread, here: Request: Ability to paste global adjustments ONLY

I have used up all my votes - but if you have any spares, you may like to vote in support of it (?)

Regards, John M