Support of Leica D-Lux 7

(Vladimir) #1

Hello!
I have bought a new Leica D-Lux 7 camera. I wonder when do you plan to start supporting its RWL files.
Now they are opened in B&W only.
Thank you!

1 Like
(Marie) #2

Hello @vlad2304

I’ll add this camera to the planning but I can’t give you a date of support for now.

Best regards,

(Vladimir) #3

Thank you, Marie.

Are you sure, you see the pic in b&w in DXO? I have them b&w in Adobe. In DXO I can’t open the RAWs from the D-LUX 7. Neither RWL nor DNG (from the converter)

(Vladimir) #5

You are right, it’s b&w in Adobe. In DXO they simply do not show upt.
Sorry for misinformation.

(Vladimir) #6

Dear Marie,
Any news about Leica D-Lux 7 support?
Best regards,

(Vladimir) #7

Still no news?

(Vladimir) #8

It’s March 18th and still no news?

(Vladimir) #9

Dear Marie,

Do you have any update on Leica D-Lux 7 support?
Thank you!

(Marie) #10

Hello,

I’m sorry, we are still catching up on big cameras launched these late months.

Regards,
Marie

(FAGE) #11

Hello Marie,

I recently bought DXO photo suite elite, I’m surprised to see that D-Lux 7 is still not in your list of cameras. The Leica D-lux 7 is very close to the Leica Type 119 that you already support. I am obliged to continue to use Lightroom for the development of my RWL files. Paradoxical situation when you know that it is for your optical module that I chose to invest in your software. I know that your list of new devices to take care of is long but could you at least give an estimate of the time still to wait? month? in semester? never?

I thank you in advance for answering.

cordially

(FAGE) #12

Hello,

Panasonic Lumix DC-LX100 II has been supported in your last release. Could we hope that the Leica D-Lux 7 will be included in your raodmap for 2019?

BR