Support of DNG File from Parrot Anafi

Hello,
I’m using a Parrot drone which produces DNG File in addition to JPG. I was planning to use the DNG file for post treatment in DXO but found that this file format is not supported. Any method for importing in a way or else the DNG file instead of the JPG one ?
Thx
Chet

1 Like

Try this hack (and consider voting for the items mentioned by Pierre).

This Mike1. I’m getting the overall concept but with which kind of camera & model should i overwrite the Parrot / Anafi parameters ?
Thx
Chet

Well found the following:
Updated the Exif data to “Canon” for the Brand and to “EOS 7D” as the camera model. From there i also used DNGConverter to convert the resulting file to camera raw 12.4
From there it’s been possible to edit my Parrot images in DXO…
sounds a bit complex and heavy but it worked that way. Not sure (as not being an expert) if the resulting new dng file is of the same level of quality as the original one since the file size is divided by 2.
Thx for your further advice
Chet

I’d probably try a couple of different ones and see what you like the look of - it is a kludge. Otherwise try LightZone - but very different from DxO.

This method works very well

Hello,

sorry for the delay,

Parrot anafi and Anafi AI are supported in PhotoLab 5.3 and will be in PureRAW 2 soon.

Regards,
Marie

1 Like