Support for more Applie iPhones

Hi all,

I see that the iPhone X is supported, will the following phones be supported?

iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhone 11
iPhone XS
iPhone XS Max
iPhone XR

While by default they don’t shoot in RAW (DNG), there are many apps that do this.

Cheers

PS, I have made requests via https://www.dxo.com/dxo-photolab/supported-cameras/suggest-module/ as well

I’d like to second this. Support for more iPhones, particularly the latest models, would be much appreciated.

1 Like

Any updates on this?

1 Like

Hello,

I’m sorry we have not added more support of smartphone. We will try to add iPhone 11 soon.
We will also work on a way to support more easily and catch up on other smartphones.

Regards,
Marie

2 Likes

it would be nice to include support for HEIC

1 Like

Duplicate threads?
(Support for the new iPhones)

Any update from DxO would be welcomed too. It’s been 6 months since you said you would try to add iPhone 11… but still nothing.

Hello,

iPhones 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max will be supported in our next release :slight_smile:

Regards,
Marie

2 Likes

Any news on the iPhone XS, XS Max and XR?

1 Like

Hello,

I have a bad news concerning iPhones 11, we had to withdraw them from the release to come as quality of our processing was not good enough. Of course we will improve that to add the support as soon as possible.

Concerning iPhone XR/XS it will come with android smartphones, as I said we are working on a way to support smartphones in an easy way.

Regards,
Marie

Hi,

Since 3 jun, do you have some news to share with us ?

Regards
Kekule

1 Like

Another vote for XS. It’s the only dual-camera iPhone since X, that has a “tele” lens.

An update from DxO staff would be very welcome here.

1 Like

And what about iPhone 12 support ?

1 Like

DXO appear to have stopped supporting iPhones at iPhone X.
I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max and the 13 has been out for a while now, but there are no more updates.
Are new iPhone modules being developed?

1 Like

let’s all write an email to support.
it can’t be that the now very good cameras of the phones are not supported.
The iPhone 14pro in particular will be very good again in terms of camera technology.
and every photographer knows that the best camera is the one you have with you or at hand.
I just wrote a mail to the support that it was my last DXO product if the iPhone 14pro is not supported.
I will never buy another DXO product if not.

3 Likes