Support for Fujifilm X-H2S

I have been using DXO Pure Raw 2.0 for processing my RAW files from X-T4. I recently replaced the X-T4 with the new X-H2S and the RAF RAW files are not recognized by Pure Raw. I receive an error message stating “file corrupted or already processed”.

Are you planning to release a patch to handle X-H2S RAW files?

2 Likes

Surely they must be planning it. Hard to imagine they would announce Fuji support with the X-H2S releasing soon and then not include support for the new camera…

I just bought PureRaw today assuming it would have support, so I’m in the same boat waiting… :weary:

Lets hope DXO releases it soon!

You are in for a very long wait, DXO are very slow at supporting new cameras and appear to have fixed release dates/cycles so you’ll probably be forced into buying PureRAW v3 when it comes out like I had to with the OM-1 and it STILL isn’t supported!

+1 for Fujifilm X-H2S support… there’s a whole host of software companies already supporting the camera, shame that DXO are slow to respond.

Hello,

we have started to work on the Fuji X-H2S. It’s support will be available probably in September. I will confirm it when I can.

Regards,
Marie

Any news about the support of the Fujifim X-h2s in PureRAW and PhotoLab?

Hi Thomas,

we are still in August :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Guenterm,
how about now? Am I allowed to ask if there are any news about the support of the X-H2s?

@Marie Do you have a bit more insight if we will get a new version of PhotoLab with X-H2s support?

Hi Thomas,

you are in the right month, but Marie wrote “in September” so she has 27 days left to support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yesterday Capture One announced that they support the raw files of the Fuji X-H2 and Pure Raw can’t even handle the data of the three month old X-H2s. For what reason?

I second that. This is a long wait and frustrating.

Hello,

support of the Fuji X-H2S is now available in PureRAW 2.2.

Regards,
Marie

Many thanks Marie

Hello Marie:

How about support for the Fuji XT5?

Thanks,

Rick

Ditto on that!
I too just got my XT5 and purchased raw complete set of DXO products, just to find out that the XT 5 is not supported!
I was planning on using DXO as my primary post-processing application, but I guess that will have to wait.

Did you not try the 30-day free trial first?

Mark

1 Like

<ark - Sad to say no - lesson learned.