Support for DJI Mini 3 Pro

48 megapixel mode IS supported :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello,

we called zoom and wide lens to differentiate the digital zoom which use 12MPix and the normal mode which use 48Mpix. This is for internal reason. Use of optic modules, once installed, is totally transparent to you, PhotoLab and PureRAW will choose the one corresponding to your image automatically.

Regards,
Marie

1 Like

Hello Marie

Thanks so much for releasing the Mini 3 Pro compatibility!! I was comparing the DXO DNG image to a straight TIFF file conversion of the DNG and got a bit stumped. When I looked at the two in ACDsee to compare the DNG was quite different/darker than the converted TIFF. Interestingly a comparison I did early today of a Adobe Camera RAW Tiff conversion of the original DJI DNG was a lot closer to the the DXO DNG version when viewed in ACDsee.

BUT when I looked through settings I found a switch that turned off the embedded preview in the DXO DNG and did a quick default jpeg conversion. Using that setting both the DXO DNG and Converted TIFF were pretty much identical.

So my question is, if the DXO DNG embedded file is different from the actual default TIFF conversion of the DXO DNG file… when was it created? Was it created at the time the image was captured in the drone or was it created when DXO Pure Raw 2 converted the DJI DNG file to a DXO DNG file?

If the embedded DXO DNG preview is a recommended development of the DNG File what would you actually recommend to develop the DXO DNG to obtain that same look?

Sorry so many questions!

Finally have you considered allow Pure Raw 2 to create TIFF files as it would save an unnecessary step for many?

Thanks again

Bussty

Thank you for support Mini 3 Pro ! :slight_smile: